about the role
We are currently seeking a proactive Accountant to join one of our vibrant Business Services divisions and who is keen to engage with colleagues and clients. We are looking for someone intent on delivering exceptional client service and being part of the evolution of the delivery of professional services.
The Business Services team ensures client’s success by driving growth, value and profitability. Our business advisers understand growth and success, and focus on optimising client’s profitability today, whilst working to plan and implement strategies for businesses to reach their full potential.
You’ll provide end to end accounting services for your clients. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing tax effect accounting
- Compliance work for small to medium corporations
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Financial reporting
- Monthly management accounts
- Maintaining client contact, ensuring timely and accurate response to day-to-day client queries.
Ideally you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- 2-4 years’ business services experience within a chartered environment
- Working towards CA/CPA qualification or recently completed
- Excellent client advisory and communication skills
- Good technical knowledge and interest in tax
- Knowledge of cloud accounting platforms
What we will offer you
At Emerge Business Advisory, we value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. As a firm, we are committed to an inclusive culture, where everyone can be themselves at work in an environment that brings out the best in them and their colleagues.
To submit your application please click Apply Now.
If you would like the challenge of working within a team of highly motivated professionals where your contribution is recognized and rewarded, then please forward your application including your current CV to HR@aimequip.com.au