A.I.M EQUIP is an Australian based company who provides engineering solutions and industrial machinery specialised in water, wastewater, waste management, and other related industrial sectors.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Officer to join our team.
A.I.M EQUIP offers an exciting and busy workplace for their employees and a stable long-term career.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your key duties will include:
- Ensuring that all creditor accounts and processes are managed & processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring that all debtor accounts and processes are managed & processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring accountability and control of all accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Maintaining client and supplier relationships, ensuring overdue accounts are resolved as quickly as possible as well as handling general accounts payable and receivable enquiries
- Management of cash retentions
- Bank account and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare and analyse various reports through ERP system and report writing software
- A professional attitude and high standard of communication when liaising with colleagues and external parties
- Providing information and contributing to the development of strategic financial strategies and decision making
- Maintaining an updated procedure guide for all accounts payable and receivable policies and procedures
- Filing and archiving
- Filling in for reception duties when required, including answering and transferring incoming telephone calls, handling general enquiries, collecting and distributing mail, banking and petty cash
To be our ideal candidate you will possess/have:
- Suitable qualifications and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role to effectively and efficiently perform the functions, responsibilities and tasks
- Excellent numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to quickly learn new information, processes and procedures
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels
- Self-motivated, methodical, well presented with a professional, confident and friendly image
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Practical knowledge of the requirement of the GST legislation
- Analytical skills including the ability to assess problems, propose solutions and implement them
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise workload including the ability to manage conflicting work demands and meet deadlines
- Capacity to work independently with limited supervision
- Personal and people management abilities including team building and conflict resolution; and
- be able to commit to our office hours of 8.00am to 5.00pm
If you enjoy a role that is yours, where you can take ownership and be accountable for the tasks at hand, this opportunity awaits you – please “Apply Now”.
Please forward your application including your current CV to HR@aimequip.com.au