The AIMEQUIP Group are a owned, focused on the mining,wast water, oil and gas industry. Currently we are looking for a graduate or under-graduate mechanical engineer who is keen to do an internship within our sales team and work directly with our managing director.
Your role will involve detailed sales support, material take offs, engagement of suppliers and sub-contractors as well as design and drafting engineering work. This role is a chance to get hands on within the business, learning the products and services from the ground up. Ideally over time this person would move permanently into the engineering design team or look at a longer term sales engineer role. We hold high value in your work ethic and any relevant industry experience or exposure.
The position is available immediately to start and a competitive salary package is on offer.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a mechanical engineer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
If you would like the challenge of working within a team of highly motivated professionals where your contribution is recognized and rewarded, then please forward your application including your current CV to HR@aimequip.com.au