- 6 month contract
- Full Time Position
- Flexible contract arrangement
The position will be based at our production facility. The primary responsibilities will be to provide preventative maintenance and other engineering work as part of the Engineering and Maintenance Team.
Ideal applicants will need to have appropriate skills and relevant tickets, good organisation skills, the ability and temperament to address fluctuating work demands, changing priorities and timelines.
There will be regular overtime opportunities as well as shift work during our peak operating period (May through to October).
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a maintenance engineer?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
If you would like the challenge of working within a team of highly motivated professionals where your contribution is recognized and rewarded, then please forward your application including your current CV to HR@aimequip.com.au