Screw press dehydrator
AIM EQUIP Screw Press Dehydrator is an effective solution for thickening and dewatering sludge in WWTPs. This equipment has a small footprint, is lightweight, and requires minimal maintenance due to its automatic operation. The water content of discharged solids is typically around 80% for sludge from STP.
Features of screw press dehydrator
● Simple process with low investment and high energy efficiency.
● Automatic control system for convenient and accurate operation.
● Unique flocculating chemical for superior dewatering performance.
● Lower running costs.
● Widely applicable in various industries and sewage treatment plants.
The sludge is fed into the filter cartridge through the inlet and pushed forward by the spiral blade and moving rings. As the space between the rings decreases, the pressure increases, and gravity causes the filtration to occur. The solid particles are then pushed upwards and discharged from the outlet.
|Model||Capacity (kg/h)||Power (kW)||Disc Specification(mm)||Weight (kg)|
- Lower operational costs: 40% less than belt filter press and 20% less than centrifuge.
- More power-efficient: consumes less than 5% power compared to centrifuge.
- More water-efficient: saves up to 0.1% compared to belt filter press.
- More chemical-efficient: saves up to 60% compared to belt filter press and centrifuge.
- Compact structure: saves up to 60% space in the dewatering room.
- Non-clogging: perfect for processing fat, oil, and fibre sludge.