The AIMEQUIP Grit Clarifier is a device used to separate a mixture of grit and water from the grit chamber. It is commonly used in wastewater treatment plants, the food industry, and the wine and beverage industry.
The working principle of the AIMEQUIP Grit Clarifier is as follows: The grit-water mixture is introduced from the top of the separator. The heavy particles in the mixture settle down at the bottom of the tank. As the screw blade moves, these particles are left alone with the screw blade and are transported to the top of the screw channel, and then they fall down to the collection bucket. The clean water comes out from the overflow exit. Additionally, a cyclone separator can also be installed at the influent.
Structures and Installation
|Inlet diameter (mm)||φ100||φ150||φ200||φ200|
|Outlet diameter (mm)||φ150||φ200||φ250||φ250|
Installation II — Concrete tank
|Model||LSSF-260 II||LSSF-320 II||LSSF-355 II||LSSF-420 II|
Features of Grit Classifier
1. Separation ratio reach 96%~98%, remove particles with diameter above 0.2mm;
2. Shaft less screw delivery, more light and easy maintenance;
3. New-tech reducer, more compact structure and stable working;
4. U type channel lined with wear strip, simple replacement and noiseless;
5. Simple installation and operation.